Kitchen2Market – What to Expect
What to Expect & Who is Kitchen to Market for?
The material, resources, and information in Kitchen2Market are designed to support your food business start-up journey and address questions/concerns of seasoned food entrepreneurs.
Kitchen2Market is for you if…
- You are ready to provide REAL VALUE to the clients who want your food products.
- You’re starting a food business or already in business and looking to grow and multiply your revenue.
- You are open to changing what you’re doing and committed to taking action.
- You’re more committed to your results than to your problems.
- You are committed to adding an extra $2,000+ in monthly revenue.
- You are ready to invest in yourself and hold yourself accountable for reaping that investment.
- You are positive, optimistic, and ready to have fun fulfilling your goals.
- You are ready to step up and take your business to the next level.
Kitchen2Market is not for you if…
- You have no intention of following through with the suggestions offered on this website.
- You’re looking for a “magic bullet” solution or a get-rich-quick scheme.
- You are allergic to doing work, you procrastinate or you are a chronic loafer.
- You’re addicted to drinking the “hustle is life” juice.
- You’re also addicted to the “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” kool-aid.
- You’re only interested in making money, and not providing a quality food product.
What you will learn from the material available on the Kitchen2Market website:
- Build a solid, scalable food business
- Create a winning, success-driven mindset
- Understand your cottage food requirements, laws, and rules
- Create a targeted customer base
- Locate a customer based willing and able to pay the price you’re asking for the product you produce
- Design an effective marketing mix
- Use social media to build an email list
- Create a variety of methods for selling your product(s)
- Design a profitably weekly/monthly income goal
In other words, you will have a viable food business selling profitable products and earning the income you desire.
The platform offers email support. Email questions to email@example.com